Thursday 26 July 2012

Hello and wecome

Hi and welcome to my blog.
This is a redesign of my old blog, that old blog will no longer be used but will have all old posts on it.
On this blog I will be reviewing games, if you want me to review a specific game you can leave a comment and I will do the best I can. The next umpteen posts will be transferring all old post from my other blog to this one.
One of the reasons for the change is the new scoring system. If you read my old blog you will know that I just gave the game a single score at the end of the post. Now I will be going into more depth, it will look like the following:
Graphics: They are good graphics but not the best.                                                                              7/10
Length: A game that will take you between 10 and 15 hours, not long enough.                                      6/10
Sound: Good lip syncing but the music is very irritating.                                                                          8/10
Gameplay: The feel of the game is good but could be improved.                                                            8/10
Multiplayer: The multiplayer is very good but the match making lets it down.                                          9/10
This is not a real game and I will be clearer when there is an actual game to be reviewed.
I hope you like the blog and feel the need to return.
Ed
You can find me on twitter: @TheGamesCritic
If you want to read my old blog you can find it www.gabing.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment