Wednesday 14 November 2012

News:GTA V trailer launch and Mass Effect 4



Hi guys I have a big news update for you now which will cover GTA V and Mass Effect 4. Lets get straight into it.
Up first on the operation table is GTA V the second trailer is due to be out later today this will give us a new insight into the game that has got everyone talking about it. Before I continue I will just give you some of my favorite screenshots that we have got so far.
 This first photo I picked because it hints at a world full to the brim with things to do such as skydiving...
 ... or taking a nice leisurely bike while taking a break from killing all the civilians and causing general harm to you new city of Los Santos
 This screenshot just shows you how big this game is going to be. It is said to be the size of three of Rockstars biggest games in one massive map...
 ... which brings me nicely onto my next screenshot which includes a helicopter as you have probably seen this just shows how big it will be.
 These two last photos show the nice calm side of the game with a nice old game of tenis, which we can assume is a mini-game, and a dip in a pond/sea. Both showcase the idilyc side of GTA V.






I am really looking forward to the trailer later which I will do a sepeate post on it at a later time.

Right lets get onto the second topic of the day Mass Effect 4 which is going to be run on the frostbite engine wether it will be on Frostbite 2 or a later model of frostbite, Frostbite 3 perhaps. That all the new for that game but as a keen fan of ME I will keep you up to date on any developments.

As you can probably tell now this post was mainly for GTA V with only a little other info, I hope that was OK you can comment bellow if you want me to talk about anything specific.
Thats all for now folks but check back soon as this blog is regularly updated.
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment