Friday 31 January 2014

100th Post Extravaganza

Hi guys,
 I have been looking forward to bringing you all this post for a very long time, my 100th post. I am going to cut to the chase and tell you that after many months of work I am very pleased to announce to you all that I have launched a website! This website will feature posts from this blog, and in the future will get posts that will not be on this blog! I would really appreciate it if you would go and check it out and tell me what you think, you can tweet me any of your thoughts or ideas here.

Go now and read the future of The Games Critic: thegamescritic.com

If you would like to tweet about my new website click here! This just helps to get the word out about the new site.
 That is all for now, thank you all very much for reading and I can't really thank you all enough for the support you have shown me over the last couple of months.
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment