Monday 13 August 2012

Gran Turismo 5


Hi
Onto the game in hand now if you very cleverly guessed Gran Tursimo 5 you are..... Right. I am just so funny. Moving swiftly on this game is just amazing you really feel like you are not only driving the car but also just watching proper racing on the TV. That is the other thing the graphics are the best I have ever seen in a game. One of the biggest things in a game for me as I have said before is the lighting and shadows. In this game both of those things are just breath taking. In GT4 to be honest it was crap to unlock all the races you first had to to the licenses which are just impossible to do.(For me anyway). Where as in GT5 you can do the licenses but you don't have to. Also another what I think is a new feature but don't kill me if it isn't is the B-spec which I know made an appearance in GT4 but not quite in the same way this time you literally control the car from the mic.
I know this post has been short but it is just an amazing game for so many reasons. Just buy it now.
Graphics: The best cars I have ever seen, just brilliant.                                                                       10/10
Sound: The cars sound immensely realistic, which really fuels the feel of the game.                              10/10
Multiplayer: Lots to do but it is a bit much to take in and generally lacks a smooth finish.                     6.5/10
Length: All bar endless with a massive offline leveling system and loads of tracks and cars to use         10/10                                                                                                                                                         
Gameplay: The cars handle realistically and just feel like you are driving a car, the menus are also nice.10/10
So that makes the grand total 9/10 with-as you can see- only the multiplayer letting it down.
Please feel free to comment it will definitely help me that I know people are reading but that is up to you.
Again I want to wish you a year filled with happiness and joy.
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment