Saturday 23 February 2013

Race To Platinum:Need For Speed Most Wanted, Episode 1

Yes that is right my dear readers, I am reviving the old series on my blog race to platinum.
As you may know if you have read some of my old posts, I did a race to platinum of ACR, but the multiplayer glitched out before I could get all the trophys, the AC3 came out and it just got lost. That will not happen this time, as I intend to get the multiplayer trophys out of the way before I tackle the single player. I have had this game for nearly 3 months now so I have accumulated some trophys along the way, let me tell you what I have got and what are yet to be earned.
First trophys I have earned:
Feeling the need(Bronze)
Fix Me Up(Bronze)
Switcheroo(Bronze)
Kitchen Sink(Bronze)
Social Climber(Bronze)
How Do You Like Me Know?(Bronze)
Moving On Up(Bronze)
Nothing Personal(Bronze)
After Market(Bronze)
Mix Master(Bronze)
In Your Face(Bronze)
Pit Stop(Bronze)
Alpha Dog(Bronze)
Charming(Bronze)
Blackout(Bronze)
Lexus Ranger(Bronze)
Track Weapon(Bronze)
Gotcha(Bronze)
First Strike(Bronze)
Slip The Cuffs(Bronze)
Battering Ra(Bronze)
Sidewinder(Bronze)
Licensed to Ill(Silver)
Troublemaker(Silver)
Mauled(Silver)
Beast from the East(Silver)
Then for trophies I haven't got:
None More Wanted(Platinum)
Most Wanted Rides(Gold)
Got to Smash Them All(Bronze)
The Gatecrasher(Bronze)
Love Them and Leave Them(Bronze)
Networking(Bronze)
Cameraman(Bronze)
Go Pro of Go Home(Bronze)
The Heat is Off(Silver)
The Modfather(Silver)
Second is Nothing(Gold)
Rim Shot(Silver)
Arachnophobic(Bronze)
Main Event(Bronze)
White Gold(Bronze)
Mighty Wind(Bronze)
Don't Blink(Silver)
Iron Boots(Bronze)
Gladiator(Silver)
Escape Velocity(Bronze)
Fast Forward(Bronze)
That is it, if you can't be bothered to read all of that(I wouldn't blame you) here it is in a condensed form:
Trophies Earned:
Bronze:22
Silver:4
Gold:0
Platinum:0(Obviously)
Trophies to be earned:
Bronze:13
Silver:5
Gold:2
Platinum:1
I have got 37% of the trophies(According to their value)
That is it for now, but expect regular posts keeping you up to date with my new RACE TO PLATINUM. Apologies again for the abrupt end of my Revelations Race to Platinum.
Thank you for reading, your very own trophy hunter,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment