Thursday 28 February 2013

Race To Platinum:Need For Speed Most Wanted, Episode 2

Hi guys
Sorry for the delay between my Race To Platinum, rest assured I have still been playing, but I have had a cold since I posted for the first time. I will now catch you up on the trophys I have earned and some rules I will be abiding by. Right first up let me fill you in with the trophies I have earned. I have earned 7 trophies since my last post, 2 of which were silver trophies and 5 which were bronze. I am currently at number 4 on the most wanted list, so I have 3 more cars to take down.
     I am very close to getting the silver trophy for unlocking all pro mods. Now for the rules, I won't be glitching the game in anyway for Platinum, I won't be using any safe spots to avoid the police. I will update you as soon as I get a substantial amount of trophies. I would also like to thank you for all the support you showed for the first episode.
That's it for now, thanks for reading
Ed
Follow me on twitter to keep up with when I do a post, here
You can also follow me on Raptr to keep up to date with the trophies I earn, here. However as I am on the PS3 it can't track my gaming hours, that is why I only have 12 hours gaming time.

No comments:

Post a Comment