Sunday 21 April 2013

PS4 conference Breakdown Part 8:Summery

Hi guys
As you may have seen from the title, I have come to the end of my PS4 summery. There were more games announced but I have covered the ones that I am very excited for. As of me posting this there is no official announcement of the release date for the console, all we know is that it will launch in Fall 2013(Autumn/early winter for UK guys), but that is all we know for now. There have been rumours that the PS4 will get another exclusive event when more details will be shown in May, but that is just rumour for now. We also have no word yet on the price of the console, my opinion is that it will be sold for around £300-£350. I am certain in my assumption that we will be getting many more details at E3 2013 which is being held in LA in early June. That's all for now I would like to thank you all for the immense support of my PS4 breakdown, I hope you have enjoyed reading them as much as I have enjoyed making them. If there is a specific game you would like to see announced for the PS4 leave it in the comments bellow.
Thanks for reading
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment