Tuesday 22 October 2013

The War of Games Will Go On

Hi guys,
 You may have hear of the rivalry between Call of Duty and Battlefield, well this rivalry has been showcased in the last few days. Both games have released story trailers, which show us what will be in store for us if and when we play the respective campaigns. You can watch both below!
Now I know that both the companies behind both games will have had these trailers made for quite some time now. It seems a bit of a coincidence that Battlefield release their trailer the very next day after the Ghosts equivalent was released! Anyway both trailers of action packed and as I will be getting both on the PS4, I can't wait to see what they will have in store for me! Tell me what you think of the trailers below, and which game you prefer the look of.
You can now like my Facebook page to stay up to date with all my posts, I will also be posting smaller news articles exclusively on Facebook, so you won't want to miss out on that! Of course you can also follow me on Twitter.
As always thanks for reading,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment