Saturday 8 September 2012

Assassins Creed Revelations:Race to Platinum


Hi guys
In this post I will be outlining my plans for a new posting series I will be doing for the next couple of months. I have already done the full campaign but now I will be chasing down the Platinum trophy for the game. Let me just fill you in on what I have already achieved: I have finished the campaign, found 34 data fragments, found 3 pages and got a handful of trophies. Let me also tell you what I did today: found 8 data fragments and found 5 pages. Like I said I will be doing this in the lead up to Assassins Creed III coming out. I will be getting the game around mid November so for the purpose of having a ticking clock lets work on the 10th of November, that gives me 63 days in which to do this challenge. That should be plenty enough time in which to complete it. Until I have finished this achievement I will be blogging about it every other day or so. I won't be doing in every day as there won't be enough to say about what I have done. I hope you enjoy this road to platinum with me.
Ed
63 Days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment