Thursday 6 September 2012

News-Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Hi guys
Just here to keep you up to date with some gaming news. Call of Juarez gunslinger has been announced today. Now I would just like to take a minute to think why anyone would want to play another Call of Juarez again? The last one was and is one of the worst games out there with bill boards showing the same advert hundreds of times, and there only being 3 shops in the whole of the game! It doesn't really make sense to me to make another game that succeeds a game that was that bad! it is unfortunate that a game is that bad.
This game is quite clearly trying to copy Red Dead Redemption, which it doesn't and won't do.

Speaking of RDR that is the free game of the month with PS+. I have had my subscription for 6 months now and I am loving all of the game that are coming with it.
Thats all for now.
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment