Friday 14 September 2012

Assassins Creed Revelations:Race to Platinum


Hi guys
I come to you today with some grave news.
     My copy of Assassins Creed Revelaions has broken, I still have access to the single player world but every time I go into multiplayer it always freezes. As you may know if you know the trophies one of them is a silver trophy awarded when you get to level 20 on multiplayer, unfortunately as it stands I am only on level 18. To get the prestigious platinum trophy you first need to get all the other trophy in the game, and as I won't be able to get to level 20 on the multiplayer I won't be able to get all the trophies. I will try very hard to get the multiplayer back but I have already tried deleting the game data and re-installing it, with no success. In the future I may try and platinum either Skyrim or Assassins creed III when it comes out. I will do another post in the not to distant future telling you my ultimate fate. I hope you have enjoyed our short but sweet journey on my road to platinum. I will continue to post reviews and if you have any thoughts on other series I could do then leave a comment and I will take it into consideration.
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment