Sunday 7 October 2012

Cubixx HD review


Hi guys
As I promised I will review Cubixx HD so here it is.
I personally never played cubixx the original but now I have bought cubixx HD from PSN and I am really enjoying it there are times when you think of for goodness sake why is it soooooo hard but it really is a good game. You get a lot of content for you money as well. You get the main 50 levels split up into 10 stages and after that you have line attack point attack death attack-sense a theme- and doing levels against the clock. As I said the 50 levels are split into 10 stages each stage-and in fact level-gets harder and harder. At the start of a stage you have 4 lives until you die. You can get more liver by picking up stuff and getting a certain amount of points. It can get really frustrating at times. I am only on stage...... 2 I know my skill is cringe worthy. I did get really close to stage 3 and then... Well died. It isn't a game to play for long periods of time but I think it is definitely worth getting. It is on a deal ATM for £5 which is a pain as I paid £6.50. The way you have to download it is storage first you have to get the trial for free and the "upgrade" it.
All the bad things aside I will give this game a total of 7.5/10
Thank you for reading my blog. If you want to stay up to date with all new posts you can follow me on twitter my name is @TheGamesCritic
Ed
Sorry this post has taken so long to get out, after I said on twitter a post would be coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment