Saturday 20 October 2012

New games in the rest of the year:Part 1

Hello every single one of my dear readers
Now, in this post I will be giving the run down on all the hot games coming out before santa arrives with his sack full of games.

   First on my agenda is Playstation all stars battle royale as you may have guessed from the big pic above. I have got to say, I was looking forward to this game until earlier today I downloaded the beta and was very underwhelmed. You can expect a full in-depth review of the beta in the coming days, but for now I can say that it looks to have very little appeal to me, it also looks to lack re-playability. But anyway I will play some more and tell you on this very blog shortly.
Up next in the spotlight is Assassins Creed 3 or as I like to put III. This game looks to be my personal GOTY that is for games that came out this year. Recently the multiplayer trailer came out, I couldn't have been more excited if I tried. The multiplayer really seems to have developed since Revelations with the added game modes Wolf Pack and Domination. Both of these look to really improve the game mode. Another thing the trailer said was the use of perks, now you can equip one of 10 perks that will last the entire length of the match. Both of these things look to take AC to the next level.

Next on my agenda in Call Of Duty:Black Ops II, the story of this looks to be taking COD in a whole new direction, and with the return of the hit game mode Nazi Zombies this game looks to be a really good contribution to the series.
Now ending part 1 of this feature Hitman Absolution. This game in the next game in the hit series Hitman and looks to be sticking to its roots at the same time as looking to introduce new players to the game. The contracts mode also looks to be a real addition to the game with players completing a mission and then uploading the criteria to a online server where other players can try and complete that mission for example: in a chicken suit only killing the main target and then hiding the body in a cupboard. I'm sure you can see how this will really extend the game. That coupled with the 9-10 different ways in which to complete each mission this game could be a real contender on the charts this Christmas.
That sums up this part of "New games in the rest of the year" part 2 will be uploaded shortly.
Hope you like, and feel free to comment with you opinions on the games covered.
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment