Sunday 3 March 2013

MAJOR NEWS-Assassins Creed 4 Trailer screenshots Part 1

I have some very secret information to share with you, I was one of only a few people to watch the trailer before it is released tommorow, below I will show you some screen shots I managed to take. I oppologise about the quality but I hope they are good enough. The main characters name is Edward(Yes the same as mine!) and he is indeed a pirate, but I will let you look at them now. I personaly can't wait for this game to come out on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Next-gen Xbox, PC and Wii U.
I can't put all the pictures into 1 post so you will get all the shots in the next 3 posts, enjoy.
Below we have the emblem of Assassins Creed, our new hero Edward Henway(Grandad to Connor) and a pirate by the name of Blackbeard.
Thanks for reading
Ed





No comments:

Post a Comment