Saturday 21 September 2013

Is Treyarch trying to steal players back?

Hi guys,
 I am sure you have seen that GTA V was released less than a week ago(read my first impressions here), there are tons and tons of people playing GTA V, in the first 3 days it made $1,000,000,000 world wide, so suffice to say that practically every gamer is currently playing, it. Well Treyarch have said that this weekend(20-22 Sept 2013) you will earn double XP for everything you do in the game! Now personally I don't see this as a coincidence, I think Treyarch have seen that far fewer people are playing BO II than normal, and have thus decided that they should host a 2 XP weekend to try to remind people to play CoD. To be quite honest, I think it is petty and lame of them to resort to such tactics, and I personally will not be taking advantage of the 2 XP weekend, and instead blasting around Los Santos, having far more fun than I would playing Black Ops II.
     Shame on you Treyarch.
Thanks for reading,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment