Sunday 1 September 2013

Minecraft For the PS4!

Hi guys,
 You have my apologies for my absence from the gaming news world, I have been on holiday and have there fore missed all of Gamescom! Fear not though as I am here to counteract that right now. Don't worry I am not going to bore you with the top news you have already seen from Gamescom..... well most of the top news anyway. The story I am by far most excited for is Minecraft coming to the PS3, PS4, AND the PS Vita! I don't believe we have a release date for the PS3 and Vita versions of the game, however we do know when the PS4 version will be released: Release day in their respective country's!
The one feature I really really really(you get the picture) hope is in the game is Mods, I know that you can't mod the 360 version of the game, but you can for the PC version. So surely the next generation of consoles are capable of dealing with the mods? Even if they had to limit the number of mods you can have active at any one time. That would be OK! If you have no idea what I am talking about with mods, it means modifying the game, all the different results, there are new block mods, to possibly the most famous mod, Tekkit or Feed the Beast. Both of which add a plethora of new content to the game. If you are still unconvinced as to if mods would be a good thing, just have a look at what people have done to the PC version here. Another smaller thing I would like to see, is infinite worlds, currently only the PC version has this feature I believe, and I think it would be a very good thing to see in the game.
All rights to this picture belong to their respective owners here.
Minecraft is released on PS4 on release day in you respective country, and the PS3 and Vita versions will follow!
Thanks for reading,
Ed
Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment