Tuesday 17 September 2013

My initial reaction to GTA V

Hi guys,
In this post I will be covering a little game that very few people are talking about, and you yourself may not have heard of, it goes by the name of Grand Theft Auto V! I will tell you all now that I have only played about an hour and a half so far, so my thoughts set out here will more than likely change before I review the game as a whole. To be honest I haven't explored a tenth of the full world, all I have done is: Rob a bank(oh and before I continue if you haven't already worked it out this will contain spoilers of the begging of the game), have "two" team mates die, get chased into the fog by armed police men, went to a therapist, stole two super cars, crashed one super car. No I'm not done but I'll just let you take a breath, taken one? Good, we shall carry on. Silenced a gardener, went sneaking round a dysfunctional family house, stolen another car, had a gun pointed at my head, crashed another car(getting the theme?), broken some windows, chased a 40ft boat, caught people falling of said boat at 50 MPH. Did I say that was just a hour and a half worth of gameplay? Well it was.

     There is only one major(ish) problem thing I have found during my time with GTA V, and that is the cross hairs whilst aiming, it may sound like a pretty small thing, and really, it is but it is definitely there. If you are in a semi-light environment then you are simply relying on the auto-aim to get you through a gun fight. I would say that is okay, but really it isn't. I whole heatedly advise that you don't take the auto-aim off, I think it would kill at the climactic gun fights. TENNIS, sorry it just slipped ROLERCOASTER, they are both outside the parameters of the main missions.
   
 I really do hope that you have had the opportunity to play GTA V, if you haven't go to the shops right now. Yes I know what you are doing is semi-important, but think of climbing a mountain using a mountain bike, then parachuting off, all from the comfort of your lounge!
   You can all expect my full review with in the next few weeks.
Thanks for reading,
Ed
Follow me on Twitter so you can keep up with my antics in Los Santos, follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment