Sunday 3 March 2013

MAJOR NEWS-Assassins Creed 4 Trailer screenshots Part 3

Hi guys
Right the first 2 photos are just ones I like showing diverse locations, there isn't much to them but I think we will be playing in some very nice lush locations. The third shot is Edward assassinating a target, this comes as a releaf to me as I was worried that this game would be stepping even further from its roots. Just before you see him assassinate this target you see a side shot of Edward in which you can see two gun holsters which are empty, so Edward won't be just shooting everything up which is also a releaf.And then the fourth picture is probably the most important picture, and that shows that we will be able to play this game on next-gen consoles ie PS4 and the next Xbox.
I am personally very excited for this game and look forward to you being able to watch the trailer on Monday the 4th of March 2013, I will be uploading it once it is public.
Thanks for reading
Ed







No comments:

Post a Comment