Sunday 24 March 2013

Race To Platinum:Need For Speed Most Wanted: Episode 3

Hello my dear readers
As you may have read in my last post, I will be very busy in the next few months, fear not though I will still be playing this brilliant game, but I won't be able to post about it. I will do a post at the end of this bust period, when I hope to be able to inform you that I have achieved the impossible(not really but go with it) and earned the Platinum for the game. I have played this game quite a bit recently and I only have 13 trophies left to earn, which I will now list:
None More Wanted(Platinum)
Most Wanted Rides(Gold)
Got to Smash Them All(Bronze)
The Gatecrasher(Bronze)
Love Them and Leave Them(Bronze)

Networking(Bronze)
Cameraman(Bronze)
The Heat if Off(Silver)
The Modfather(Silver)
Second is Nothing(Gold)
Rim Shot(Silver)
Mighty Wind(Bronze)
Don't Blink(Silver)
And that is it, so now for some fun facts for you:
I have left:
1 Platinum
2 Gold
4 Silver
6 Bronze
I have earned:
5 Silver
29 Bronze
Of which the following have been since the start of this challenge on my blog:
1 Silver
7 Bronze
Thank you for reading and check back soon for more posts.
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment