Wednesday 15 May 2013

Assassins Creed IV trailer: Under The Black Flag

Hi guys
 Yes that is right there has been another new trailer on the current and next gen game Assassins Creed IV, this trailer I have to say is much more to my fancy than the previous one; the trailer sees Edward in many ways, mostly on the sea or in battle. Both of which are a true pleasure to the eye, the whole trailer is narrated by Edward himself, which is the most we have ever heard Edward speak. I have to say one of my problems with ACIII was Connors voice, there seems to be no such problem here. I really can't wait for the release of this game in late October. So I give to you, for your enjoyment the new ACIV trailer, Under the Black Flag
What do you think of the new trailer and the game as a whole? Leave it down in the comments below.
Thanks for reading
Ed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment