Sunday 12 May 2013

Battlefield Diary:C4 madness

Hi guys Rick here talking to you from inside the machine...
     There are days from time to time when the Computer thinks that I should look like a total dork to all my fellow soldiers. The way he does this is by making me use a very bad gun, or on this particular day C4. Now I have been through the basic explosive training and I passed with OK grades, but I am no way near good enough to be using nothing but C4 until the Computer tells us the "Score" limit has been reached. I don't know if you have ever picked up some C4, but it is pretty heavy, and I have lost quite a bit of muscle since my original training, so I'm not that strong any more. So I can't really through the C4 a very long way, I can through it about 5 feet but no further. Now that may sound a long way but when you are facing people who are armed with long range weapons, it is very inadequate. On a side note, I do know some special black ops teams who can through their C4 very long way, but anyway I can't.
     So here I was in the middle of a quite nice looking Parisian cafe, with nothing but C4 in my hand, and then someone burst in to my lovely little cafe and killed me. Right there in cold blood; well it may not have been cold blood because I had a load of C4 in my pockets, but non the less. So then I was in a half sunken boat slap bang in the middle of the Seine, so I thought it would be best if I tried to keep my body in the same shape it was in now. So of I ran and started swimming in the Seine to the nearest ladder. Unfortunately because of how cold the water was, I was very slow climbing up the ladder, and in that time some sniper in the far flung corner of the map managed to line up a shot on me. That trend continued for most of the match, until I managed to sneak up on the very same sniper in the corner who killed me! There I was, sneaking up on this very stationary person, with his scope sticking out the window(no euphemism intended). I was then right behind my very first C4 target, the sweat was congregating on my brow. My legs shaking from the adrenaline, this was it, the moment I had been waiting all day.
     That was it it was over I had my first kill with C4, the only problem of the matter was that I forgot that you had to walk away from the C4 before blowing it up, so I did kill myself, but that is a small matter. For the rest of the match I did manage to get a few kills in there but not as many as I would have liked. Then that was the end of my day, the Computer allowed me to stop using C4 much to my thanks. That was my day, I hope you have enjoyed my second diary I will be continuing this diary soon so do check back.
Rick
On a final note if you want to be able to play with me or just check up on my stats you can on Battlelog. Or you can add my on PSN: DrakeThief90, just say you are from my blog and I'll accept you. Or finally you can follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment