Sunday 19 May 2013

Run up to E3 2013: Part 1

Hi guys
 As I'm sure you are aware E3 is approaching, this I would say is the biggest gaming event of the whole year, and this year I thought I would make sure that going into E3 you would know what games you want to keep an eye on. In this first post on E3 I will be talking about Watch_Dogs, Assasssins Creed IV and Destiny, I will be covering some Xbox games as well in a future post, so be sure to check back soon.                                                                 
Watch_Dogs
First up is Watch_Dogs, this game is set in the city of Chicago which is all being controlled by a computer called the ctOS which you just happen to have access to. That will mean that you will be able to hack ATM machines, stop trains, raise bollards, and I'm sure much more. We know very little at the moment about what drove Adian Pearce(The main character) to do what he did, but that is I'm sure what we will be hearing about at E3. All we know now is that there is a family involved somewhere along the road. This is a game that will be launching November 22nd 2013, for current gen and PC, it could be the same date for the PS4 release, but for now we don't know.
Assassins Creed IV Black Flag
Next on in the spot light is Assassins Creed IV Black Flag, this is a game that I am very much looking forward to. It will see our totally new Assassin Edward sailing the seven seas in search of all the best pirate loot. We haven't seen any actual in game footage of this game, but we should be seeing some at E3. I am also very certain there will be a playable demo for any of you who are going. Those of you with a keen memory will remember that last year at Sonys press conference we saw the naval battles for the first time. I doubt it will be more Naval gameplay because we have seen it before. However I wouldn't write of there being some exclusive AC gameplay at Sonys press conference.
Destiny
Last up for today is Destiny, now this game we have see the least about. We saw a very short trailer at the announcement of the PS4 but since that we have seen nothing except a dev diary. I am very excited about this game, it is from the publisher of CoD and the developers of Halo, surely a recipe for success if ever there was one. This is almost certain to feature at Sony press conference this year, and I can't wait to hear more about it.
      That's it for now but I will be talking about other games in the lead up to E3, so do check back soon to read more.
Thanks for reading
Ed
If you want to follow me on Twitter you can here.


No comments:

Post a Comment