Sunday 26 May 2013

Run up to E3 2013: Part 2

Hi guys
 I as I promised in the last E3 post I will be talking about an Xbox game. I was going to talk about more than just one game, but after the abysmal Xbox One announcement I though that I would only talk about one. Anyway the three games I will be talking about are Halo 5, Battlefield 4, and Batman Origins.
   
Halo
First up is Halo 5, this is a series which I have never personally played but I have obviously heard of it, this game will probably see you reprising your role as Master Cheif, I say probably because we have heard very little about this game other than its announcement at the Xbone reveal. I'm sure we will hear more about this game at Microsofts E3 conference.
Battlefield 4
As you can see the next game I will be talking about is Battlefield 4, if you follow me on twitter you will know just how much I have played, if you want to see my stats for BF3 you can on Battlelog. I really can't wait for more details on this game, as I'm sure you remember there was a 17 minute game play released a few months ago. Which was taken from the single player side of the game I was very impressed by the looks of the game but was slightly concerned about their focus on Single player, well that should be dispelled at E3. DICE have confirmed that there will be a live demo for the multiplayer of BF4. I am very excited for the release of this game later this year.
Batman Arkam Origins
This is a game which will precede all of the current Arkam games, this game is set on a Christmas eve on an unknown year in Batman's early life. We have had only one trailer for this game which was a CGI trailer, so you can't think of that as the final graphics, but I think it looks like a totally epic game and can't wait to see some actual game play at E3 this year. If you haven't seen the trailer then you can below: 
As you can see in this game our main enemy will be Black Mask, a villain which we have never seen before in a Batman game, I think it is safe to say that this game is looking really good already.
     So that brings us to the end of this road to E3, if there are any game you would like to hear me talk about leave it down in the comments below.
Thanks for reading 
Ed


No comments:

Post a Comment