Tuesday 16 July 2013

Battlefield 3 Diary: Too many assignments!

Hi guys
 One day, I woke from my slumber to find my self in a very long quite thin area of my world. It was one of the few times I had been to this particular section of world, so I was quite befuddled, and confused. Then the Computer popped up on my Hud and told me that there were certain things I had to achieve to unlock a very special prize at the end. Destroying 5 helicopters with a very weak car style thing. Another thing the Computer told me to do was, jump out of a very big plane in a not so big tank type thing! When it first told me this, I thought it couldn't be done. However I did come to enjoy all of the challenges the Computer threw at me. After I had done 3 sets of what the Computer called "Assignments", it deemed that I was aloud to know what the end prize was. It was a side arm called the M1911 S-TAC! Then the bad news came, there were still 2 more of these Assignments things left between me and this S-TAC, which together comprised of, blow up 20 vehicles, run someone over with a bike and hit 20 people in the head with a side arm bullet! The first 2 of those 3 things, I did with few problems. However it was what came after that which proved to be the problem.
     Those 20 headshots with a side arm proved to be the post irritating of all of those Assignment things, I was plonked into a map with a load of shipping containers strewn across the floor! I then took me just under 2 hours to get all these headshots. I played it in a version the Computer liked to call Hard Core. After playing this version for just half an hour I realised why, you needed real skill to be competent with this version of the game!
      After many hours spent fretting over how the Computer would punish me if I failed these Assignments, something suddenly popped up on my Hud, it took a moment to work out what it was, but then I realised. I had it, it was over, I had done as the Computer had asked, my life could go back to how it was before the Computer woke up on the side of it's virtual bed. The S-TAC was mine. Join me soon for more of my; Battlefield Diarys.

Rick

If you would like to be featured in the next in my series of Battlefield Diarys, send a PSN message to DrakeThief90, and we can play in the battlefield together!
Thanks for reading
Ed
Oh and if this post made very little sense, read the first diary here which should explain what everything means!

No comments:

Post a Comment