Tuesday 2 July 2013

Interview: Keshav Bhat

Hi guys
 This is an interview with the co-leader/writer at the amazing website Charlie INTEL. He is a real pleasure to talk to and he does some really amazing writing on Charlie INTEL. I hope you enjoy the interveiw, here it is:

1)What academic route did you take to become the lead writer on Charlie Intel?
     I am a rising junior in high school. It was all a learning process on how to be a part of blogging and be part of representing the site. It takes a lot of patience as well to gain more and more viewers and a bigger following for sites. 

2)How did you find Charlie Intel so soon after it had been released?
 I found charlieINTEL on Twitter - back then known as charlieINTELcom. I joined the staff when Victor asked for someone to join right after E3 2011 concluded. 

3)Which is your prefered console and why?
 I prefer PlayStation consoles. I have always had a PS1, PS2, and now a PS3. I do own a Xbox 360, but prefer the PS3 because PSN is free. More importantly most of my friends have PSN, and the exclusives available are better. 

4)Which is you favorite CoD and why?
 My favorite Call of Duty game is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1 because of how well balanced this game is. The simplicity of the that game, with it's 3-5-7 streak, allow it to be the best game I've played. 

5)How do you find all the rumours and leaked information?
 We use Twitter a lot to find latest news and rumors. Social media really aids bloggers to find the latest news about the topic quickly. 

6)What are your first thoughts on the next Xbox?
 My thoughts on Xbox One: not much to say other than a big confusion as to how it'll actually work. Microsoft changing their policy has definitely impacted lots of customers decisions about what console to buy. The price is still a little high.

7)If you could have helped with the creation of any game, which would it be and why?
 I would love to help creation of any  of Duty game because that is one of the best franchises out there. 

8)What first got you interested in CoD, and which was the first CoD you played?
 I started liking FPS games with playing Modern Warfare 1 - this was the first CoD game I played. After that, I've played every Call of Duty game and have started playing others, including Battlefield and Halo. 

9)What inspires you in your day to day work?
 The thing that inspires me the most is the amount of support and fans that visit charlieINTEL daily. The support continues to help us do what we do everyday - deliver the latest and greatest Call of Duty news. 

10)Do you think there will ever be a FPS to truely rival CoD and what do you think it will be?
 What game do I think will beat CoD? I think that'll be Bungie's new FPS, Destiny. 

Thanks to Keshav for doing the interview, and thanks for reading
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment