Wednesday 12 June 2013

Sony E3 Media Briefing Breakdown: Part 2

Hi guys
I am so very very excited for the launch of the PS4, I am sure that it will bring in a new age of gaming, with better graphics, better sound, bigger games, and generally better games. The games I will be covering in this post will be fine examples of all the those thing listed above. So without further ado let's get into the games!
This was one of the longer demos shown at the media briefing, it last around 12 minutes! Every single one of those minutes are amazing, you clearly have a large amount of guns to be getting on with. What is most interesting in this demo is the TDM style match in it. I have always thought that it would be an amazing feature to have your standard modes as well as you open world/pvp sections. It looks like it will have that. I wouldn't go as far as to say this is the CoD killer, but so far it is shaping up to be a true treat for any gamer.
Drive Club. A game which is going to be amazing. This game looks to be the nicest car graphics you can lay your eyes on, without actually leaving your house. However I do feel that this game is just another car game. A racing simulator that will have perfect physics, perfect suspension, perfect everything. I'm not having a go at this game particularly just driving simulators in general. For me I would rather take a NFS game any day over a game like this. I'm sure it will be very good, for some people. I doubt I will be one of those people. Either way I will be playing it, as it is going to be the first game which is free with PS+ for PS4!

The Order 1886, a game which could nothing but make you sit up and pay attention. The trailer, tells us that Santa Monica studio are behind the game, as well as the game being created and developed by Ready At Dawn studios. The trailer sees four characters in a horse and carriage, the characters and the world are what could be described as Steam Punk. The game looks relatively similar to Dishonoured, by the way the world and people look. Our characters then exit the carriage and begin to shoot some silhouetted figures, which I am sure will be the games main enemy! This game looks gorgeous and I can't wait to play it. Though something is telling me that we won't see this game quite some time. Just a hunch but there you go!
    That's all for part 2 of my breakdown of Sonys media briefing, I hope you have enjoyed your read.
As always thanks for reading.
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment