Friday 14 June 2013

Sony Media Briefing Breakdown: Part 3

Hi guys
 This will be the last post on a breakdown of the Sony media briefing, after that I will be doing a breakdown of E3 in general. Anyway, in this post I will be talking about, PS Plus, Used games and of course the price! Right let's get into it.
First up is Playstation Plus, this is a great feature which I have been a member of for well over a year, and have loved every single drop. I am so happy to see that it will be coming to PS4! Yes that is right, from the very beginning of the PS4s life cycle you will be able to pay £40 for one year and you will get 1 PS4 game every single month. On top of that, and some people see it as a bad thing, and I have to agree with them. Only when you have PS+ will you be able to play online games. Yes one of the biggest bad features from Xbox is making it's sweet way over to PS4. Although I don't think it was entirely necessary, I still don't see it as a bad deal. I was going to get PS+ anyway, so the fact that many more people will be getting it isn't a totally a bad thing. Also the first game which has been announced for PS4 PS+ is Drive Club PS Plus edition. Now the PS Plus edition may scare you a bit, but all it is a slight lack of content. Ie you will have to buy some of the cars though DLC. You will still have the full single player AND the full multiplayer. All the features are there, just not quite all the content. I am really glad that PS+ is coming to PS4 straight away.
There isn't really much to say on this other that PS4 WILL SUPPORT USED GAMES!!!!!!!!!!
The next and final thing is the price of the PS4, as you can see above the PS4 will cost £349 or $399, this is a stunning price in comparison to a certain other console. £349 is still an expensive amount but not so much that it will turn a lot of people away from the console. 
  I want to know what all your thoughts are on, PS+, used games and the price of the PS4, let me know in the comments below.
 Thanks for reading.
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment